A

Sunday, August 14, 2016

ENJOY (30+30+30)GB OF DATA COMPLETELY FREE FOR 3 MONTHS

If you have been watching the news on telecom industry you might have come across the newly launched but trending telecom industry called 'Jio'.


Jio Infocomm, Mukesh Ambani owned telecom arm of
Reliance industries, was launched on Dec 2015 with the aim to provide "4G LTE and VoLTE" service all across India.

Initially, the company started off by rolling out the sim for its employees that too only on invite basis. But with the beginning of May, the company extended it's service, where anyone would get a free sim, on purchasing a "LYF" handset, the offer which is active till now.Recently the company has joined hands with "SAMSUNG" &"LG" as well. The services include,
  • Free 30 GB Data/month upto 3 months
  • Free Voice calls all across India
  • Free Local and National SMS
This 'Preview offer' was launched with the reason of testing the network services across the nation before its commercial launch.
Read:Complete list of Samsung phones Officially eligible for Jio Preview Offer
My Reviews
Yes, I am one of the users of this service, and I can say with all my sense, the offer was great.
On DATA,
Recently I did a hotspot to my friend through 'Jio inserted Lyf handset' and the download speed on his phone was around 1Mbps.
I also remember downloading an app of around 60Mb within 2 minutes.
On CALLS,
Though there was a few problem sometimes while dialling numbers of some other service providers, which on enquiring was cleared.
On SMS,
There was no problem regarding this part.

The offer on my sim is going to end by 2nd of September.I was really helpful of this offer. So I thought let me share this so that others will be benefited.

Thank you. :)

P.s: If you have any doubts regarding the offer or want any help on this, or suggestions regarding purchasing the handsets, please do ask and clarify in the comments section below.
I will try to respond within hours, and clear your doubts to the maximum extent possible.
And, if you have any suggestions you can absolutely feel free to give.